Wholistic - Reiki
The word Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is a Japanese kanji for universal life-force energy. Reiki is a holistic, light-touch, energy-based modality which re-establishes the flow of chi (life force energy) throughout the recipient`s physical, mental and spiritual system, which in turn enhances and accelerates the body's own natural healing ability. Through a series of hand positions either directly on or just above the body as well as accessing ancient symbols the practitioner then channels the Universal Life Force energy allowing it to flow where is needed to bring the recipient`s energy centers into alignment. Reiki is power, light and love and it produces very beneficial positive results.
Some of the Reiki Healing Health Benefits:
- Creates deep relaxation and aids stress reduction
- Promotes inner peace
- Accelerates the body's self-healing abilities
- Promotes better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps with injuries and chronic problems
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance
- Assists detoxification
- Aids post surgical healing
- Supports the immune system
- Increases vitality and energy
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Helps to gain spiritual awareness
- Clears unwanted emotional responses and patterns
What happens during a Reiki session?
The client, fully clothed, lies on the treatment table. The practitioner places his/her hands on/above the client’s body in various positions from head to toe and begins the treatment. Many individuals report feeling cold, pulsating heat, or a tingling sensation during a session, and most enter a calm, relaxed state. There is no manipulation of the skin or tissue. Reiki is not massage.
To set up your personalized Reiki session please contact us.